Efficient and qualified technical staffs are working day & night in the factory to ensure quality products. Some of the quality control
processes are as follows:
- Chemical Analysis: chemical composition of steel strips used to manufacture pipes and coating rates of galvanized pipes are determined in chemical laboratory.
- Weld Ductility Test: Pipe Flattening test at 0° and 90° with weld seam and bend test at 180°.
- Tensile Test: Strips specimen, transverse specimen and transverse weld specimen from pipe.
- Dimension Check: Pipe diameter, roundness, wall thickness, weld-bead, length, bevel angle, root face, thread etc.
- Hydrostatic Test: Hydrostatic testing of all pipes at specified pressure Visual Inspection: Cracks, scratches, marks, bends, dents, laminations etc.